The Marketplace - Vendor Info
Interested in being a MarketPlace vendor?
- A limited number of spaces (10 x 6') are available inside City Hall (commons room).
- Space is also available outside of City Hall - on the North and East sides of the building. The outdoor spaces are 12x12.
To register, download the registration form and mail it and your check by 1st week in July. If you miss the deadline, e-mail the MarketPlace Coordinator to check availability. You can pick your preferred option on the registration form. Please make checks payable to Hanover Harvest Festival. Send the Marketplace registration and check to the address listed on the form.
The Hanover Harvest Festival reserves the right to deny or refuse any application received.
- - - -
- This event is held rain or shine. There are no refunds.
- Sites can be setup beginning at 6 am on the day of the event.
- You will be expected to set up and take down your own displays and/or tents.
- Sleeping overnight and/or leaving product overnight will not be allowed.
- All vehicles and extra equipment must be removed from the site by 7:30 am.
- Vehicles and extra equipment may not re-enter the site until after 5 pm.
- City Hall parking lot is NOT available for vendor day parking. Vendor parking is available east of City Hall, on the other side of East River Road.
- We recommend that you do not use street parking immediate adjacent to City Hall so it can be used by patrons.