2023 HANOVER HARVEST FESTIVAL
COW PIE BINGO RULES
1. Cow Pie Bingo will take place on August 5th, 2023
2. A 16 x 16 grid will be marked off in 1 x 1 squares totaling 256 Land Parcels up for purchase.
3. Land Parcels will be for sale for $5 each
4. The cow will freely roam the area until the first cow pie or “plop” ( NOT cow pee) is placed by the cow on a square. If the cow has not placed a cow pie within 3 hours a drawing will be held with all land parcel owners tickets.
5. The $5 ticket holder of the ‘land parcel square on which the cow pie lands will win $500 (or in the event that not all land parcel square tickets are sold, they will win 50% of all ‘land parcel’ squares sold by 1pm on August 6th, 2023).
6. In the event all land parcels are sold there will be a drawing with the remaining land parcel owners for 2 chances at $70.
7. If the cow pie or “plop” lands on bordering ‘land parcels’ (crossing the line connecting the squares) ,
the square with the largest cow pie (width and depth) wins.
8. If the cow pie lands on a square that is unsold (in the event that tickets for all 256 ‘land parcel’ squares do not sell), the winner will be the closest “sold” square or squares immediately adjacent to and sharing at least one full side with the unnumbered, unsold square. This could end up being more than one winner (up to, but not to exceed, 4 winners) who would share in the prize money equally.
9. ‘Land parcel’ square holders need not be present to win.
10.The winner will be recognized at the conclusion of the Cow Pie Bingo fundraiser. If the winner is not present, the winner will be notified by phone and/or email and will then have 30 days to claim the prize money. Unclaimed prize monies will be donated to the Hanover Harvest Festival