Antique & Classic Car Show
For 2013, we are again partnering with the Hanover Historical Society and St. Paul's Lutheran Church to host the 3rd Annual Antique & Classic Car & Motorcycle Show - and Parts Swap Meet!
The Show will be taking place between 9:00am and 3:00pm in the South parking lot of St. Paul's Lutheran Church.
Young kids - and grown up kids alike - are invited to work your way over to the church parking lot at some point during the day to take a look at some of the fine collector vehicles owned by local citizens from Hanover and the immediate surrounding area.
Space is limited, and entries will be accepted on a first come, first served basis.
The parts swap area will be available for all car or motorcycle exhibitors to utilize during the event for FREE.
If you will not be exhibiting a car or motorcycle at the event, you can still participate in the parts swap activities by using the event registration form and paying a $15 vendor fee.
Swap Meet Vendors will be limited to a 10' x 10' area for each individual participant.
If you would like to reserve a space for the Parts Swap Meet Area, you MUST PRE-REGISTER your vehicle or vendor space request.
Click this photo for a glimpse of the 2011 Car Show!
-- Additional Important Information for Car & Motorcycle Exhibitors --
- The deadline for registration is the start of the event - 9:00am on Saturday, August 4th.
- Drive-Up registrations WILL BE accepted, but only if there is still room left in the lot.
- There is a $10 registration fee, which guarantees your spot in the parking lot.
- If you would like to drive your vehicle in the parade, the $10 parade registration fee will be waived.
- You may participate in the Parts Swap Meet adjacent to the exhibit area for free - spaces are limited to one 10' x 10' space per participant.
- You will receive a 2" x 3" Commemorative Dash Plaque of the event - add a new one to your collection every year!
- With your registration, you have an opportunity to join the Hanover Historical Society at a reduced rate of $10 for the first year.
Use this interactive map to find your way to the show!