The 5th Annual Antique & Classic Vehicle Show starts at 9am.
Awards presented at 2pm
The Hanover Harvest Festival and Hanover Historical Society
are once again collaborating to host
the 5th Annual Antique & Classic Vehicle Show!
The Show is located at the lot on the corner of 5th St. and CR 19 (just North of the Fire Station) and will be open from 9am-2pm
Everyone, young and old, is invited to take a look at some of the fine collector vehicles owned by local citizens from Hanover and the surrounding area.
If you own a pre 1979 antique or classic vehicle (cars, trucks, tractors, motorcycles, firetrucks, etc) and interested in displaying it at the Hanover Harvest Festival, please contact the Car Show Event Coordinator, or download the registration form. Send the completed form to the address listed on bottom of the form. Space is limited, and entries will be accepted on a first come, first served basis.
|TROPHIES - sponsored by|
Judging takes place throughout the day, and the winners will be awarded with their trophies at 2pm based on these categories:
- BEST OF SHOW, judged by the Harvest Festival Board
- 1st - 3rd Place for Vehicle (Antique Car, Classic Car or Truck) - People's Choice
We are also allowing for parts swaps, and we will assist you with setting up your swap area if you need more space than your vehicle takes up. There is NO ADDITIONAL COST for parts swap vendors.
If you will not be exhibiting a car or motorcycle at the event, you can still participate in the parts swap activities by using the event registration form and paying the $10 registration fee.
-- Additional Important Information for Car & Motorcycle Exhibitors --
- The deadline for pre-registration is the start of the event - 9:00am on Saturday, August 1st - which guarantees you a spot at the event.
- Drive-Up registrations WILL BE accepted if there is still room left in the lot.
- $10 registration fee, which guarantees your spot in the parking lot.
- If you drive your vehicle in the parade, the $10 parade registration fee will be waived.
- You may participate in the Parts Swap Meet adjacent to the exhibit area for free - we ask that you try to limit your parts swap setup to one 10' x 10' space.
- With your registration, you can join the Hanover Historical Society at a reduced rate of $10 for the first year.
Use this interactive map to find your way to the show!