Pictures are up!
Take a few minutes to look over the 500+ photos taken from the 2012 Hanover Harvest Festival.
The 5K race once again set a new record for participation - THANK YOU to all the participants and Race Sponsors!
2012 Hanover Harvest Festival Raffle Winners:
- John Deere D100 lawn tractor, Ron Bechtold, St. Michael, MN
- Playhouse - built/donated by "Dewey" , Barb Hogan, St. Michael, MN
- Play/Garden Shed, - built/donatedby Great Exteriors, Dee Ruter, Hanover, MN
- Apple iPad 2- Black 16GB Wifi, Jan Griffin, St. Michael, MN
- Bald Eagle Chainsaw Carving - by Joe Semler, Clarence Olson, Hanover, MN
- Garden Bench - built/donated by JPC Homes, Terry Johnson, Hanover, MN
Thank you to everyone who supported the 2012 Hanover Harvest Festival by purchasing raffle tickets !
We appreciate your support!
On sale: a beautiful pastel rendering of Historic Hanover Bridge
You can now get your own copy of Scott Iannazzo's stunning pastel rendering of the Historic Hanover Bridge. If you are interested and would like to own a print, please contact Vonnie via the contact form, to purchase your print today.
See the merchandise page for more details.
$65.00 (includes tax) + shipping and handling fee, for the print unframed.